Private law children matters icon

Child Care Proceedings

Image of a judges gavel and chalkboard with family icon

Specialist childcare solicitors

If you have been contacted by Children’s Services raising concerns about your child, including allegations of abuse, physical or mental health concerns and abandonment, then our specialist childcare solicitors can provide you with urgent advice and representation.

We can also assist grandparents and other family members, for instance in seeking Special Guardianship Orders, in connection with children.

In many cases you will be entitled to legal aid which will cover your legal costs in being represented throughout this process. Contact us in order to find out whether you are likely to qualify for legal aid.

We will provide you with:

No hidden extras

Efficient service

Regular email updates

Get in touch

Call us on 01344 420 808